Antifa shooting suspect Michael Forest Reinoehl reportedly killed by U.S. Marshals

The suspect in the killing of Trump supporter Aaron “Jay” Danielson has reportedly been killed by U.S. Marshals. Federal Agents were attempting to arrest the shooter — Michael Forest Reinoehl — when the suspect was shot and killed. Reinoehl was reportedly armed with a semi-automatic rifle and engaged in a firefight with the Marshals. The raid took place in Lacey, Washington and details are still emerging, according to Andy Ngo.

Ironically, President Trump tweeted about Reinoehl as news of his death was circling the internet. “Why aren’t the Portland Police ARRESTING the cold blooded killer of Aaron “Jay” Danielson. Do your job, and do it fast. Everybody knows who this thug is. No wonder Portland is going to hell!” Trump said in a tweet.

The murder of Danielson was captured by streamer Justin Dunlap. In the video, men can be heard yelling before two gunshots ring out. Reinoehl immediately fled the scene and was later identified by 4chan users. Reinoehl’s identity was then confirmed by his sister and an investigation into the shooting was underway as of August 30th, according to The Oregonian. Reinoehl had allegedly brought a loaded gun to a demonstration earlier in the day and was a suspect for this reason.

Michael Forest Reinoehl described himself as “100% ANTIFA all the way,” in an Instagram post back in June. His Instagram feed indicates that he has been an active participant in the Portland unrest since it began, with his last post being on July 4th. The video shows Reinoehl and several other individuals yelling “F**k Donald Trump” at a man holding a Trump flag.

The death of the Portland shooting suspect comes just a day after he sat down for an interview with Vice News. In the interview, Reinoehl admits to firing shots but claims he did so in self defense. “I had no choice,” he told Vice. “I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. I wasn’t going to do that.”

Reinoehl had two outstanding unresolved firearms charges pending prior to the murder of Danielson.

RELATED: Workers forced to study critical race theory at Sandia Labs

Leave a Reply